Content Marketing for Financial Advisors
Content Marketing: Blog Writing for Financial Advisors
With every update that Google makes, effective Content Marketing becomes more important to your business. Optimized content is the key to being found and developing authority on the web!
Optimized Blog Post
Published for you
2-4 Original Blog Posts
Published for you
Additional Content Marketing Services
SEO Content Calendar
Based on Custom Keyword Research
List of related topics to be included
Detailed Content Breif for each
Financial articles, video, infographics and more
Add more in-depth or personalized content
Content can be repurposed for social media or email
What is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing is the process of marketing to prospective customers through the production of unique and valuable content. The content may take many forms…
- Blog articles
- Social Media posts
- and more…
… but should be educational in nature rather than an effort to make a sale.
Why Content Marketing?
Content Marketing has always played an important role in effective SEO plans, however with the introduction of the Google Panda and Penguin updates, which targeted poor quality content sites and bad linking practices, quality Content Marketing has finally been recognized as the champion of SEO, traffic generation, and lead generation.
How Content Contributes to SEO:
- The search engines have a “freshness” factor that is considered a ranking signal. Is your site stagnate or dynamically growing and changing. Each blog post is considered a new web page.
- Each blog article has the potential of being found in search giving you the opportunity to rank for more keywords. Most pages that rank, actually rank for many variations of a keyword.
- Backlinks are an important element in ranking. Whether links are built, or developed naturally, you will need linkable assets – in other words, good content.
- More content gives visitors a reason to stick around longer, indicating to the search engines that the site provides useful information.
In addition to drawing qualified traffic to your website, content marketing will help position you as an industry expert, and to develop trust and loyalty among those that read your content – first drawing them into the sales funnel, then moving them through the various stages, and finally resulting in some of them becoming clients as they move out of it.
Benefits of Content Marketing
- Improved Search Engine Rankings as discussed above
- Increased traffic to your website
- Better targeted traffic coming to your website
- Demonstrates your expertise – develops trust and earns loyalty
- Capture Leads – grow your list
- Nurture and Convert Leads
The Challenges of Content Marketing
Content Marketing can present many challenges for advisors working to grow their business:
- It’s time-consuming
- It can be expensive to outsource
- You constantly have to come up with new ideas about what to write.
- Needs to be focused to be effective
- You may not like writing, seeing yourself on video, hearing your voice on audio, etc.
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Tracking value
WE CAN HELP!
a. SEO Content Calendar: 5 Articles
We do all of the in-depth research and create a 5-article editorial calendar and Content Briefs with the ranking requirements. You supply the writing and publishing.
- Which keywords/topics will be most effective at reaching your target audience
- If Google displays a “Position Zero” answer for that query, and if so, how we should structure the content to compete for that slot.
- What type of content does Google want to display for that keyword – i.e. article, listicles, Guides, etc.
- Are there related topics/questions that the article should address
- Why is the article in 1st Position ranking higher than its competitors
- Article Outline including title, and subtopics